Induction lighting can significantly reduce energy costs as well as virtually eliminate the need for regularly scheduled maintenance which ultimately saves you money.
Energy saving induction lighting lamps last up to potentially 100,000 hours the longest lamp life available on the market at present, along with presence detection (PIR) and photocell operation (PC) there can be very good savings, We can also Retro-fit existing fixtures with induction lamps and ballast.
- Induction Lighting has potential lamp lives of 100,000 the longest available on the market at present.
- Instant re-strike, flicker free lighting offering excellent colour rendering.
- Induction lighting is ideal where there is difficult lamp access due to machinery, which eliminates machine down time, disrupting production and loss of money through this.
- Less expensive than LED lighting systems, with the initial cost saving provides and faster payback on the investment.
- Eliminates the need for regular scheduled maintenance and Lamp / Ballast replacements.